The Caroling Crew Boat Parade Party - EVENT SOLD OUT
Dec 10, 2016
The Caroling Crew Boat Parade Party
December 10, 2016
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Arrive No Later Than 5:00 pm for check in
Departure will be at 5:30 pm
500 West Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach, FL
Hosts: Karen and Edward Besecky, Carol and Rich Bollas, Laura Earle and Bill Imre, Janet and Gene Tamborini
Have you ever wanted to be in a boat parade but don’t have a boat? Here is your chance… grab your jingle bells, and holiday attire and join The Caroling Crew aboard Island Boat Lines Touring Pontoon Boat for a fun evening on the water.
Menu: “Delectable Presents” of Gourmet Hors d’oeuvres
Beverages: Wine, Hot Cider, Sodas
Available Reservations: 24
Donation Per Guest: $65 Aladdin Society Members $60
Holiday Attire with an “Ugly Sweater Contest”
Parking is available at the area around Sunset Grill
AT THIS TIME THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
4. One week before the event, guests will receive an email reminder. PLEASE respond to this email so we can properly notify the hosts of their expected guests.
Postponements or Cancellations...
- If an emergency arises and a dinner needs to be cancelled, a credit will be issued. The option of a postponement will be the choice of the Hosts.
- If an event is outdoors and inclement weather is predicted, another date will be selected.
If the Guest Cannot Attend…
- 2 weeks prior to the event: a credit will be issued for a future event
- Within 2 weeks: The guest may notify Valerie Barnhart that they will be sending guests in their place. Names of those guests are required.
- Day of the event: Please notify the hosts or Valerie if attendance is impossible and the reservation can be filledfrom a waiting list. No refund or credit will be given within 24 hours of the event.
|300 Brevard Avenue,
Cocoa, FL 32922