Arts For The Arts
Oct 1, 2016
Arts For The Arts
October 1, 2016
7:00 – 10:00 pm
The Space Coast Association of Realtors Building
105 McLeod St, Merritt Island
Hosts: Jackie Griffin, Jonathan Williams, Valerie Barnhart, Carol Bollas, Julia Deptula, Chris Ritman
A night filled with fun festivities, champagne, Hors d’oeuvres and live music. Enjoy displays ofbeautiful works of art: paintings, sculptures, memorabilia, and jewelry from well known artists in Brevard County and throughout the United States.
The evening will include both a live and silent auction.
Menu: Tempting variety of special Hors d’oeuvres with an artistic flare
Beverages: Champagne, Wine and Sodas
Available Reservations: 100
Donation Per Guest : $30 Aladdin Society Member: $25
Special Notes: Your entry ticket makes you eligible for a One Week Grand Cayman Islands Get-A-Away … Two bedrooms with two baths on the beach.
How to Make Your Reservation
DO IT IMMEDIATELY
NO reservation can be accepted without payment and COMPLETED Reservation Form !
Download a printable form here!
We are sorry, at this time, Aladdin Society events can not be purchased online.
Guests may purchase one reservation or the entire party if desired.
1. Payment can be made by check (preferred) or credit card and will hold your reservation. Checks should be made payable to: The Historic Cocoa Village Playhouse. Please note “Aladdin Dinners” in the memo area. If the Event is filled, you will be notified, your check returned and your credit card information destroyed.
2. Send the check and reservation form to Valerie Barnhart, 845South Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, Florida 32952
3. If you are successful in making your reservation, you will be notified by email, within 2 weeks of the request. If the requested dinner has been filled, you will be given the opportunity to make another selection.
4. One week before the event, guests will receive an email reminder. PLEASE respond to this email so we can properly notify the hosts of their expected guests.
Postponements or Cancellations...
- If an emergency arises and a dinner needs to be cancelled, a credit will be issued. The option of a postponement will be the choice of the Hosts.
- If an event is outdoors and inclement weather is predicted, another date will be selected.
If the Guest Cannot Attend…
- 2 weeks prior to the event: a credit will be issued for a future event
- Within 2 weeks: The guest may notify Valerie Barnhart that they will be sending guests in their place. Names of those guests are required.
- Day of the event: Please notify the hosts or Valerie if attendance is impossible and the reservation can be filledfrom a waiting list. No refund or credit will be given within 24 hours of the event.
|300 Brevard Avenue,
Cocoa, FL 32922